VenoMax emulgel is intended for the care and relaxation of the legs:
- It helps with tired, swollen and heavy legs
- It has a refreshing and cooling effect
VenoMax is made in the form of an emulgel which greatly benefits the skin. It absorbs quickly, does not leave grease stains, and carries excellent active ingredients:
- Horse-chestnut extract is traditionally used for reducing the sensation of heaviness and swelling in the legs.
- Grapeseed oil contains linoleic acid and other fatty acids, as well as powerful antioxidants that help protect and regenerate collagen in the skin, keeping the skin firm.
- Rosemary oil is applied through massage which stimulates blood flow and micro-circulation in the skin
- Menthol has an immediate refreshing and cooling effect that helps with the sensation of hot and swollen legs.
It is recommended to gently massage VenoMax emulgel into the skin from the feet upwards to the thighs, in the morning and in the evening. If needed, it can be applied several times a day.