- specific dual action due to active ingredients caracteristics:
– Immediate cooling effect
– Rapid heating and soothing
- Unique 8-compound effect
FlexoMax gel can be applied before and after physical and sports activities on muscles and joints to provide a sense of comfort. Gently massage 3 – 4 times a day on the back of the neck, shoulders, arms and elbows, hands or feet.
FlexoMax gel contains a unique combination of ingredients with synergistic action: menthol, methyl salicylate, camphor, glukosamine sulfate and extracts of hot pepper, willow tree, Harpagophytum (devil’s claw) and turmeric:
- Menthol has a characteristic surface evaporation and a mild anesthetic effect. It affects the receptors that sense the temperature of the skin, providing a cooling sensation.
- Methyl salicylate is an irritant with an intense aroma that causes skin hyperemia (increased blood flow to the skin). It is causing a heating sensation. Today it is one of the most commonly used ingredients in gels for massaging and rubbing the painful areas.
- Camphor is a means for external stimulation used for muscular relaxation.
- Glucosamine sulfate is an important structural component of joint tissue necessary for joint mobility
- Capsaicin from hot peppers has a significant heating effect.
- Salicin from willow extract uses for muscular relaxation.
- Curcumin from turmeric extract shows effective action on reducing stiffness in the morning, enables longer walks and reduces swelling around the joints.
- Harpagoside from devil’s claw extract causes muscular and joint relaxation.
It is quickly absorbed and does not grease theskin and clothing. Due to its form of a gel, it is easy to spread.
[sdm_download id=”818″ fancy=”0″]